Saturday 23 January 2010

POST 11 #

these are a few lyrics from a song that im proud to say i can now relate to. i finally told Kevin that its over. i have nothing to do with him now. he cant hurt me anymore. its just me and the rest of the world.

We've run out of words we've run out of time
We've run out of reasons really why we together
We both know it's over baby bottom line
It's best we don't even talk at all

Cause I'm not comin' back I'm closing the door
I used to be trippin' over missin' you but I'm not anymore
I got the picture phone but baby your picture's gone
Couldn't stand to see your smile every time you dialed

'Cause it's over
Girl you know it's over this time
So when you call I'm pressin' seven
Don't wanna hear your messages messages
I'm tryna erase you from my mind
'Cause it's over
I swear girl it's over this time
So don't keep callin' leavin' messages
Don't wanna know where you been
Baby 'cause it's over

Then he goes out of your heart forever
And it hurts you but you know that it's better

No comments:

Post a Comment